13. Avoid gossip. Never write a bad word about someone,
especially in an email or on a website. It will always come back
to haunt you.
40. Honking your horn won’t make them go faster.
51. You won’t always be the strongest or fastest. You can be
74. Philanthropy is not measured in dollars and cents.
96. There is rarely a need to raise your voice. At the ballgame
131. Know your neighborhood like the back of your hand.
173. Find yourself a good hideout.
199. Limit your time in California.
231. Keep your passport current.
249. Identify your most commonly used word or phrase, and
Rules for My Unborn Son