25. And in the fourth watch of the night He came to them,
walking on the sea.
26. And when the disciples saw Him walking on the sea, they
were frightened, saying, 'It is a ghost!' And they cried out in
27. But immediately Jesus spoke to them, saying, 'Take
courage, it is I; do not be afraid.'
28. And Peter answered Him and said, 'Lord if it is You,
command me to come to You on the water.'
29. And He said, 'Come!' And Peter got out of the boat,
and walked on the water and came toward Jesus.
30. But seeing the wind, he became afraid, and beginning
to sink, he cried out, saying 'Lord, save me!'
31. And immediately Jesus stretched out His hand and
took hold of him, and said to him, 'O you of little faith,
why did you doubt?'
Mathew 14: 27-31 The Open Bible