Monday, June 4, 2012

Mr. Spock......................


"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."
-Spock in 'Errand of Mercy'
"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
-Spock in 'Amok Time'
"I have never understood the female capacity to avoid a direct answer to any question."
-Spock in 'This Side of Paradise'
"Computers make excellent and efficient servants, but I have no wish to serve under them. Captain, a starship also runs on loyalty to one man. And nothing can replace it or him."
-Spock in 'The Ultimate Computer'
"What does it mean, 'exact change'?"
-Spock in 'The Voyage Home'
"Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical humans."
-Spock in 'I, Mudd'
"On my planet 'to rest' is to rest, to cease using energy. To me it is quite illogical to run up and down on green grass using energy instead of saving it."
-Spock in 'Shore Leave'
"Fascinating is a word I use for the unexpected. In this case, I should think 'interesting' would suffice."
-Spock in 'The Squire of Gothos'
"If I were human, I believe my response would be: 'go to hell'. If I were human."
-Spock in 'The Final Frontier'



quotes courtesy of

No comments:

Post a Comment