Monday, December 21, 2015

Dreaming.................................


























“Some people see things that are and ask, Why?  Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not?  Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that.”
-George Carlin (added bonus:  Carlin's rant on "The American Dream" here)

“I used to think as I looked out on the Hollywood night — there must be thousands of girls sitting alone like me, dreaming of becoming a movie star. But I'm not going to worry about them. I'm dreaming the hardest.” 
-Marilyn Monroe

“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” 
-Hamlet, as channeled by William Shakespeare

“All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake up in the day to find it was vanity, but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.”
-T. E. Lawrence

“I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” 
-Bob Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment