Saturday, February 15, 2020

About security......................


     Most people never feel secure because they are always worried that they will either lose their job, lose the money they already have, lose their spouse, lose their health, and so on.  The only true security in life comes from knowing that every single day you are improving yourself in some way, that you are increasing the caliber of who you are and that you are valuable to your company, your friends, and your family.  I don't worry about maintaining the quality of of my life, because every day I work on improving it.  I constantly strive to learn and to make new and more powerful distinctions about ways to add value to other people's lives.  This gives me a sense of certainty that I can always learn, that I can always expand, that I can always grow.

-Anthony Robbins, Awaken The Giant Within

No comments:

Post a Comment