Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Now pinch hitting for the Mighty E.......

One of Eclecticity's favorite linkage stops was the blog of Fred
Reed.  With the Mighty E. is still on sabbatical, I'm trying to pick
up some of the slack.  Fred's latest rant details his perception that
not one of the current presidential candidates is worth voting for:

"I want to roll back the onrushing police state and return to constitutional government. The plunge into totalitarianism is a far worse danger than World War Two, in which the US was never in danger of being invaded, and in which the outcome was a foregone conclusion. Who do I vote for? No candidate (except Ron Paul: ERP) is against sovietization.

"I want to end our stupid wars, now. Yesterday. Who do I vote for? There is no anti'war candidate (ERP). Obama sends the troops anywhere he can think of, and all the Republicans want to attack Iran."

2 comments:

  1. You go! You are doing well my son.

    BTW, I love your blog. It is awesome in so many ways. E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fred has a handle on it as far as I can tell. He puts on paper a lot of what I think. Sort of like Peggy Noonan does so well too. E.

    ReplyDelete