Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Music..................


“The only truth is music.” 
-Jack Kerouac

“Music is ... A higher revelation than all Wisdom & Philosophy” 
Ludwig van Beethoven

“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.” 
-Plato

“After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.” 
-Aldous Huxley

“If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.” 
-Albert Einstein

“Music . . . can name the unnameable and communicate the unknowable.” 
-Leonard Bernstein

“Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence.” 
-Robert Fripp

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.” 
-Maria von Trapp

“Life is one grand sweet song so start the music” 
-Ronald Reagan


image courtesy of

No comments:

Post a Comment