What to do? What to do? One of our real estate partnerships is contemplating entering into an interest rate swap on our outstanding debt. Said sway would benefit us greatly if interest rates were to take an upward move in the near future. If interest rates waited a few years to turn up, then the deal is not so good (still not bad, but not so good). The partners are not all of one mind. I just phoned in my vote to exercise the swap as soon as possible. My reasons are many, but by way of summary, let's just say that things that can't continue, won't.
Larger chart and trend update is here.