Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Karl Lagerfeld...........................................

















Karl Lagerfeld is a German born designer, photographer and artist.  He also has said some neat stuff:

“Clear thinking at the wrong moment can stifle creativity.” 

“Don't look to the approval of others for your mental stability”


“Books are a hard-bound drug with no danger of an overdose. I am the happy victim of books.” 

 "I like the idea of craziness with discipline."

“Youthfulness is about how you live not when you were born.”

“People who say that yesterday was better than today are ultimately devaluing their own existence.” 

“I’m very much down to earth, just not this earth.”

“In a meat-eating world, wearing leather for shoes and even clothes, the discussion of fur is childish.” 

"I am like a TV antenna. I catch everything that is in the air, and then I do it my way."

thanks michael

No comments:

Post a Comment