Sunday, November 17, 2013

Of eggs and baskets..................

"Tis part of a wise man to keep himself today for tomorrow, and not to venture all his eggs in one basket."
-Cervantes

"Concentrate your energies, your thoughts and your capital. The wise man puts all his eggs in one basket and watches the basket."
-Andrew Carnegie

"As I have discovered by examining my past, I started out as a child. Coincidentally, so did my brother. My mother did not put all her eggs in one basket so to speak: she gave me a younger brother named Russell, who taught me what was meant by survival of the fittest."
-Bill Cosby


"Mr. Wrigley believed in this: Put all your eggs in one basket
and watch the basket. They don't do that today. This is the old-
fashioned way I'm talking about. He carried it on to his business.
Do one thing and stay with it."
-
Ernie Banks

No comments:

Post a Comment