Thursday, May 5, 2016

On change.........................
















“The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.” 
-Albert Einstein


“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” 
-Leo Tolstoy


“Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” 
-George Bernard Shaw


“Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” 
-Rumi


“We are taught you must blame your father, your sisters, your brothers, the school, the teachers - but never blame yourself. It's never your fault. But it's always your fault, because if you wanted to change you're the one who has got to change.” 
-Katharine Hepburn


“I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” 
-Mother Teresa


No comments:

Post a Comment