Monday, December 31, 2018

Dig...................................


     I will great this day with love in my heart.
     And how will I speak?  I will laud mine enemies and they will become friends;  I will encourage my friends and they will become brothers.  Always will I dig for reasons to applaud;  never will I scratch for excuses to gossip.  When I am tempted to criticize I will bite my tongue;  when I am moved to praise I will should from the roofs.
     Is it not so that birds, the wind, the sea, and all nature speaks with the music of praise for their creator?  Cannot I speak the same music to his children?  Henceforth will I remember this secret and it will change my life.
     I will great this day with love in my heart.

-Og Mandino, The Greatest Salesman In the World

No comments:

Post a Comment