Sunday, February 10, 2019

Verse...............................



CHAPTER 8
Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?
2  She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.
3  She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.
4  Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.
5  O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.
6  Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.
7  For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.
8  All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.
9  They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.
10  Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.
11 For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.
12  I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.
13  The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
14  Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.
15  By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.
16  By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.
17  I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.
18  Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.
19  My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.
20  I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:
21  That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.
-The Holy Bible,  Proverbs 8: 1-21

1 comment: