Sunday, January 26, 2020

The Focusing Question............


You know about habits.  They can be hard to break—and hard to create.  But we are unknowingly acquiring new ones all the time.  When we start and continue a way of thinking or a way of action over a long enough period, we've created a new habit.  The choice we face is whether or not we want to form habits that get us what we want from life.  If we do, the the Focusing Question is the most powerful success habit we can have.  
     For me, the Focusing Question is a way of life.  I use it to find my most leveraged priority, make the most out of my time, and get the biggest bang for my buck.  Whenever the outcome absolutely matters, I ask it.  I ask it when I wake up and start my day.  I ask it when I get to work, and again when I get home.  What's the ONE thing I can do such that by doing it everything else will be easier or unnecessary?



































-Gary Keller, The One Thing:  The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results

No comments:

Post a Comment