Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday's verse..................

Jesus said to them, My food is to do the will of Him who sent
Me, and to accomplish his work.
-John 4:34

Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works
that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these
shall he do; because I go to the Father.
-John 14:12

If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask
whatever you wish, and it shall be done for you.
-John 15:7

Do not judge lest you be judged.
For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by
your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.
Mathew 7:1-2

Give, and it will be given to you; good measure, pressed
down, shaken together, running over, they will pour into
your lap.  for by your standard of measure it will be
measured to you in return.
-Luke 6:38

No comments:

Post a Comment