Sunday, October 23, 2011

Unshakeable.....................



     And this kind of love makes me feel ten feet tall
              It makes all my problems fall
    And this kind of trust helps me to hold the line
                  I'll be there every time

    This kind of love it's what I dreamed about
                     Yeah it fills me up
                Baby it leaves no doubt
     This kind of love it's why I'm standing here
             It's something that we can share
           I can't enough of this kind of love

        This kind of hope is what I try to find
             And now I can't deny I believe
        And this kind of faith is so unshakeable
                      It's unmistakable
                    It's bigger than me

          Your love can move a mountain
              It makes my world go round
             It's always there to guide me
               I'm so lucky that I found

      This kind of love is what I dreamed about
                    Yeah it fills me up
            Well baby it leaves no doubt
    This kind of love it's why I'm standing here
          It's something that we can share
       I can't get enough of this kind of love
                     This kind of love


Thanks Ray

1 comment:

  1. You are Welcome.

    Drew Copeland is probably best known for his always performing barefoot, something I took on after seeing him in Columbia, SC in 1996.

    ReplyDelete