Friday, December 21, 2012

A very few things right................


The Mighty E. points to this post about Buddha and Buffet (Warren, that is) and investing and lifeitsownself.  It is well worth the read.  Any of the twelve bullet points could have been highlighted, but we settled on #10:

10. You’re on a never-ending journey of self-discovery

“You do things when the opportunities come along,” says Buffett. “I’ve had periods in my life when I’ve had a bundle of ideas come along, and I’ve had long dry spells. If I get an idea next week, I’ll do something. If not, I won’t do a damn thing. … You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong.” You’re on earth for a reason. Not just to get rich. What is it? That journey never ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment