Wednesday, May 29, 2013

About that "settled science".........................

“Has there ever in history been such an almighty disconnect between observable reality and the delusions of a political class that is quite impervious to any rational discussion?”

Has global cooling arrived?  Again?  Are we really fifteen years into a period of no warming?  Are computer models facts?  I get so confused.  For those willing to share my confusion, read this essay from Forbes.

Just for the record, while I'd prefer warming to cooling (the last two ice ages were tough on Ohio), the history major in me suspects that the Sun and the Earth are ever-colluding on climate change.  I highly doubt they are paying much attention to us humanoids and our infernal internal combustion engines.

No comments:

Post a Comment