Sunday, January 31, 2016

Wishing you a very merry Unbirthday......


Alice In Wonderland..............................The Unbirthday Song



MARCH HARE: A very merry unbirthday to me
MAD HATTER: To who?
MARCH HARE:  To me
MAD HATTER:  Oh you!
MARCH HARE:  A very merry unbirthday to you
MAD HATTER:  Who me?
MARCH HARE:   Yes, you!
MAD HATTER:  Oh, me!
MARCH HARE:  Let's all congratulate us with another cup of tea.  A very merry unbirthday to you!

.........
MAD HATTER:  Now, statistics prove, prove that you've one birthday
MARCH HARE:  Imagine, just one birthday every year
MAD HATTER:  Ah, but there are three hundred and sixty four unbirthdays!
MARCH HARE:   Precisely why we're gathered here to cheer
BOTH:  A very merry unbirthday to you, to you
ALICE:  To me?
MAD HATTER:  To you!
BOTH:  A very merry unbirthday
ALICE:   For me?
MARCH HARE:  For you!
MAD HATTER:  Now blow the candle out my dear.  And make your wish come true
BOTH:  A merry merry unbirthday to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment