Saturday, January 19, 2019

On confusing mixes...............


     Mo matter how much we struggle for financial abundance, we'll have a hard time attaining it if we disapprove of those who have it.  If we're saying one thing but thinking another, we'll always end up with confused results.  Many people set themselves up to lose, working hard yet giving an ambivalent message to the universe about whether or not they really want money.
     Thoughts like "I want it, but I shouldn't want it, so I guess no, I don't really want it; but actually I do want it, but I don't want to admit that I want it" indicate ambivalence.  This confusing mix of thoughts inevitably brings forth a confusing mix of experiences.  Many people fail to manifest money because on some deep level they don't think they should.

-Marianne Williamson,  The Law of Divine Compensation

No comments:

Post a Comment