Saturday, September 7, 2013

And now....... a few words of wisdom from Bill Watterson..........

“The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us.” 

“As far as I'm concerned, if something is so complicated that you can't explain it in 10 seconds, then it's probably not worth knowing anyway.” 

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”

“Dad, how do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?”

“That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!” 

“Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.” 

“If people sat outside and looked at the stars each night, I'll bet they'd live a lot differently. ” 

If you can't win by reason, go for volume.” 

“The problem about the future is that it keeps turning into the present.” 

“I'm not a vegetarian! I'm a dessertarian!”

“People pay more attention when they think you’re up to something.”

“The secret to enjoying your job is to have a hobby that's even worse” 

“That's the whole problem with science. You've got a bunch of empiricists trying to describe things of unimaginable wonder.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment