Saturday, November 19, 2016

Did you know..................


............that I once read on the Internet (so you know it must be true) that we should always accept the responsiblity for what happens to our ownselves?  Makes sense if you stop and think about it.  If the happening is my responsibilty, I can do something about it.  Fix it, accept it, change how I think about it, change my behavior, change my attitude, or make whatever other change might be necessary.  If the "fault" is outside of me, then I am merely a "victim," helpless to make meaningful change in my life.   Current societal fashion notwithstanding, there is no long-term power, glory, happiness, success, peace, or enlightenment in being a victim and blaming others.  The choice is ours.  Just saying.
















via

No comments:

Post a Comment