Friday, January 25, 2013

A few thoughts from Robert Frost..............



Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence. 

Thinking isn't agreeing or disagreeing. That's voting.

Forgive me my nonsense as I also forgive the nonsense of those who think they talk sense.

A person will sometimes devote all his life to the development of one part of his body - the wishbone. 

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.

The best things and the best people rise out of their separateness; I'm against a homogenized society because I want the cream to rise.

The best way out is always through.

The middle of the road is where the white line is-and that's the worst place to drive.

Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up.

The reason why worry kills more people than work is that more people worry than work.

By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day. 

The world is full of willing people, some willing to work, the rest willing to let them.

Most of the change we think we see in life is due to truths being in and out of favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment