Sunday, February 16, 2014

A few real estate quotes.......................

"There is no such thing as 'bad real estate,' there are only wrong owners."
-Furman Tinon

"In an approximate way, the logic of commons has been understood for a long time, perhaps since the discovery of agriculture or the invention of private property in real estate."
-Garrett Hardin

"Patriotism, as I see it, is often an arbitrary veneration of real estate above principles."
-George Jean Nathan

"It's tangible, it's solid, it's beautiful. It's artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate."
-Donald Trump

"Real estate doesn't interest me. It's no doubt a great flaw in my personality, but I can't think in terms of boundaries. Those imaginary lines are as unreal to me as elves and pixies. I can't believe that they mark the end or the beginning of anything of real concern to the human soul."
-Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

   “The only difference between a cult and a religion is the amount of real estate they own."
-Frank Zappa

“I'm very harsh on real estate agents. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because of how the call every small house 'charming' and every run-down house a 'great fixer-upper'. Just once, I'd like them to show me a house and declare, 'This one's a piece of crap'.”
-Stephen Pastis

"To my real estate agent, Chernobyl is a fixer-upper."
-Yakov Smirnoff

No comments:

Post a Comment