Monday, March 24, 2014

It's like magic...............
















The casual reader may have noticed a recent increase in things e e cummings.  While I have been fascinated by Cummings since high school, this recent interest stems from a comment friend Jeff made a week or so ago about Susan Cheever's new book on the fellow.  It has been my experience that Jeff's recommendations are worth following.  Since my Amazon budget for March has already been used up, the Newark Public Library was visited.  While the nice people there do not have said book in their collection, they promised delivery within a few days.  And so it came to pass.  The copy of Cheever's book now in my possession belongs to the Highland County District Library in Hillsboro, Ohio.  Without checking with Google, it strikes me that Hillsboro is in southwest Ohio, more than two hours away.  Libraries are like magic!


No comments:

Post a Comment