Saturday, December 12, 2020

The library is a dangerous place.................

 Long-time readers will remember that my library card is one of my most valued possessions.  Still, it important to know that said library is filled with traps, snares, sink-holes, and very long cul-de-sacs.  I fell into one of those places around Thanksgiving.   It was my intention, as the days got darker, to read some of the very important books that The-Wonder-That-Is-Amazon recently delivered to our home.  Instead, I picked up a C. J. Box book at the library.  Eight books later, I am not quite halfway through his Joe Pickett series.  Sometimes the mind just wants to spend time in very long cul-de-sacs.  The very important books will just have to wait.   I highly recommend him to you.



1 comment:

  1. I’ve read all the Pickett books and my daughter-in-law from Wyoming says they are right on target.

    ReplyDelete