Wednesday, August 30, 2023

The trouble with binary elections..................

....................is that one of them has to win.  If rants are your thing, enjoy Fred Reed's latest here:

 I despise Trump. He is a mean-spirited son of a bitch. His licking the boots of those revolting pseudo-Cubans in Miami and increasing sanctions, utterly unjustified, on Havana, are grounds enough for putting him behind bars. Trying to starve thirty million Venezuelans into giving up control of their oil, trying to assassinate Maduro are grounds for rehabilitating the guillotine. Beginning a cold war against China and driving a growing crop of countries into alliance against America gives new meaning to “stupidity.” This is Trump.  I wouldn’t use him for dog food. I like my dog.

But: He isn’t Biden. He has my vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment