Monday, October 3, 2011

It's about the people...............

I flew Southwest Airlines from Columbus, Ohio to Greenville/
Spartansburg, South Carolina and back this weekend. Actually, I
had to change planes a few times, so side trips to BWI and
Midway were included at no extra charge.  While the rapping
flight attendant was not part of the experience, there is just
something different about Southwest.  While transferring planes
in BWI, I passed  a gate attendant entertaining waiting passengers
with a trivia game, and giving out prizes to boot.  On all four legs
of my journey, the flight crews were having fun and into amusing
us passengers.  I paid a tad more money that I could have if I
had booked United via Orbitz.  It was worth it.  Air travel on
crowded planes is not always fun.  Every seat was taken on each
of the four legs of the trip, yet everyone arrived in good spirits.
That is a tribute to the good people at Southwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment