Friday, March 16, 2012

OK, Coach...........

Yesterday's Al McGuire quote was so much fun, it seemed just right to give him another shot:



"Don't call me son unless you're going to include me in your will."

"I don't know why people question the academic training of an athlete.  Fifty percent of the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their classes."

"I think the world is run by 'C' students."

"I'm an Einstein of the streets and an Oxford scholar of common sense."

"When I was losing they called me nuts.  When I was winning they called me eccentric."

"Winning is only important in war and surgery."

"You know what pressure is?  It's when the cheerleaders are jumping and you don't notice their breasts."

1 comment:

  1. Here would be a guy that you and I could have a few beers with I suspect Steve. Wonderful quotes. Did he ever write a book? E.

    ReplyDelete