Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunday's verse.............

10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 


11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the works themselves. 


12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing,and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 


13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.


1You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.


The Holy Bible
New International Version
John 14:10-14

No comments:

Post a Comment