Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Truly personal finance..............

From Chris Guillebeau's The Art of Non-Conformity:

"1.  I happily exchange money for things I truly value.

2.  As much as possible, I don't exchange money for things I don't value.

3.  All things being equal, I value life experiences more than physical possessions.

4.  Investing in others is at least as important as my own long-term savings."

".....the key is to be deliberate in your own value judgments."

"There is no such thing as good debt.......Even the so-called good debt locks people into decisions that they may not be comfortable with for all the years they hold the debt."

"Instead of making the accumulation of wealth (capital) my goal, I decided to focus more on building my income in a manner that would allow me to do almost anything I wanted without the confines of a day job."

No comments:

Post a Comment