Wednesday, December 14, 2011

OK, Coach.......................

















"If you fail the first time that's just a chance to start
over again."

"Show people how to have success and then you can push
their expectations up."

" If you can't go through it, find a way around it. Don't
spend all your time banging your head."

“The most important quality I look for in a player is
accountability. You’ve got to be accountable for who you
are. It’s too easy to blame things on someone else.”

"I worry about the things I can affect, and the things I
have no control over I move by."

"If you want it, you've got to give it."

"The American dream, to me, means having the opportunity
to achieve, because I don't think you should be guaranteed
anything other than opportunity."

-Lenny Wilkens

No comments:

Post a Comment